Monday, June 30, 2008

Food

Dear Wedding Planner,
I have been reading your column and finding it very helpful. The question I have is this: I am not a vegan. Will there be anything I can eat at Cath and Stefan's wedding? I lost five pounds at a recent wedding where all they served was salad. Would it be really inappropriate to bring some meatloaf in a small, white igloo cooler?
Yours,

Fed up

Dear Fed,

I think it wonderful that you would think to match your igloo cooler to the virginal white dress of the bride! But, in answer to your question - at this point the there is still some discussion as to whether the buffet should be strictly vegan or kosher raw only. So, if there is any concern that one of these diets may present a health problem, by all means, bring your meatloaf. However, I suggest, for etiquette sake, that you tell other guests you are diabetic and inject the meat intravenously.

Be well.

- The Wedding Planner




No comments: